1. Sikander M, Malik A, Khan MSG, et al. Instant Noodles: Are they Really Good for Health? A Review. Electronic J Biol, 13:3.
2. Spina bifida and blessing of prenatal testing: A review. ISSN 0970-938Xww.biomedres.infoBiomed Res- India 2017 Volume 28 Issue 83445
3. Dry Fruits and Diabetes Mellitus. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences, 2017, 6(4): 116-119
4. Noreen H,S G Khan, Iftikhar N, Malik SN. Awareness about stuttering and self-therapy of stutter in the adult stutters. Biomedical Research. 2017:1-.
5. Effectiveness of swallow maneuvers, thermal stimulation and combination both in treatment of patients with dysphagia using functional outcome swallowing scale. Impact Factor . Sumera Nawaz Malik,Muhammad Sikander Ghayas Khan, Fazaila Ehsaan, Quarra-Tul-Ain, Biomedical Research 2017; 28 (4): 1479-1482
6. Comparative Effects of Group and One to One Speech and Language Therapy on Language Development of Hearing Impaired Children
Atia Ur Rehman; Sikander Ghayas Khan; Munawer Ahmed Malik; Naseer Ud Din.
JRCRS. 2017; 4(2): 65-68
7. Chapter: Low Calorie Intense Sweeteners Safety Aspects • Qurrat ul-Ain • Madiha Sikander • Sikander Khan Rabia Ghayas. Springer [.25/11/2016..] •
8. Rejuvenating lost communication through script training
Dr.sikander Khan Full-text available • Article • Nov 2016 • Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association.
9. Frequency of post-stroke dysphagia in Pakistan: A hospital based study
Fazaila Ehsaan • Sikander Khan • Sumera Nawaz Malik • Sana Knawal. Article • Oct 2016 • Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association.
10. Prevalence of Stammering in School Going Children between Ages of 8 to 12 Years
Sadia Tahira, Muhammad Sikander Ghayas Khan, M. Tariq Manzoor , M. Ibrahim, Rabia Azmat , Safa Pervaiz JRCRS. 2016; 4(1): 15-17
11. THE PERCEPTION OF INTERVIEWERS TOWARD THE FEMALE INTERVIEWEE WITH VOICE DISORDER Javara Allah Bukhsh, Sumera Nawaz Malik, Sikander Ghayas Khan Int J Rehabil Sci, 2016, 5(1): Received: 20-04-2016, Revision received: 04-05-2016, Accepted for publication: 25-05-2016
12. Iqbal, K.*, Iqbal, R. and Khan, SG. “ Histological features of ligamentum venosum at different ages,” in The Journal of Islamic International Medical College. Vol.5, No. 2, 2010 pp 22-25.
13. Comparison of Self-Assessment with Peer and Student Assessment in Evaluating the Overall Performance of the FacultyI Amjad, S Shakil-ur-Rehman, A Khan, KF Danish, IB Awan, SG Khan Journal of Islamic International Medical College 8 (3), 94-97.2013.
14. Iqbal, K.1*, Iqbal, R. and Khan, SG. “Anatomical variations in shape of suprascapular notch of scapula.” Journal of Morphological Science.
15. Khan, A. Khan, SG. Whiplash injuries and the effectiveness of modern Physical Therapy treatment including; Electrical Stimulation (EMS), Therapeutic Ultrasound, Therapeutic exercises and Soft tissue mobilization. Canadian Journal of Applied Science.2(2):255-259;April,2012.
16. Ali S, Khan SG, Khan A. Anatomy is a clinically relevant subject and a good career option for medical doctors. Rawal Medical Journal. 2012;37(4):433-6.
17. Arshad H, Ghayas MS, Ghyas R, Ain Q-u, Shabbir M. Patterns and Risk Factors Associated with Speech Sounds and Language Disorders in Pakistan. Annals of King Edward Medical University. 2014;19(3).
18. Khan MSG, Azam MU. Communications for all. Communications. 2013.
19. Khan MSG, Shahid N, Qurrat-ul-Ain. Shisha...... modern society killer. PAKISTAN MEDICAL ASSOC PMA HOUSE, AGA KHAN III RD, KARACHI, 00000, PAKISTAN; 2014. p. 604-.
20. “A Study of Physical Therapists’ Perceptions about Limitations in Development of Physical Therapy Profession in Pakistan” ANNALS VOL 19, ISSUE 3, JUL. SEP. 2013 200
21. Opinion of Pakistani physiotherapists/students about anatomy as a subject and method of teaching anatomy: A cross sectional survey. Feb;2015; pag.153
22. Development of a Checklist for the Assessment of Pragmatic Language Impairment. JRCRS. 2014; 2(2): 12-15
23. Frequency of Intellectual Disability in Children with Speech Delay
JRCRS. 2014; 2(2): 2-5
24. Effectiveness of Non-Invasive Interventions in Controlling Drooling JRCRS. 2014; 2(1): 3-7
25. Knowledge of AAC Devices in Pakistani Speech Therapists
Muhammad Sikander Ghayas Khan, Mrs. Ayesha Kamal Butt, Qurrat ul Ain, Madiha Sikander, Rabia Ghayas.2015jrcrs.
26. Prevalence Of Articulation Disorder In School Going Children Between Ages Of 8 To 12 Years MM Humaira Iram1, Muhammad Sikandar Ghayas Khan2 JRCRS 2 (1), 3-7.2013.
27. Effectiveness of Swallow Maneuvers and Thermal Stimulation in Management of Dysphagic Patients using National Dysphagia Diet Levels,2014. SN Malik, MSG Khan, N Shahid , Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitaion Sciences 2 (1)
28. Frequency of Common Risk Factors in Children with Speech Delay SN Malik, MSG Khan, SIH Shah, Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitaion Sciences 1 (2), 27-31.2013.
29. Speech Intelligibility in Hearing Aid users with and without Auditory Training, N Sultana, AK Butt, MSG Khan. Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitaion Sciences 2014.
30. Common Co-Morbidities Associated with Language Delay. Sumera Nawaz Malik1, Sikandar Ghayas Khan1, Ammara Nusrat. Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitaion Sciences3(2)2015, 63-66.
31. Problems Faced by Hearing ImpairedChildren in Getting Medical Services, Atqia Qureshi1, Muhammad Sikander Ghayas Khan, Ikram Ullah Qureshi. Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences 3(2)2015,75-78.