Physics, being the key fields of sciences, deals with the core concepts of physics as well as their application in different fields. It is a diversified field which gives birth to many other disciplines over the decades, such as Electronics, Material Sciences and Engineering etc.
The main objective of the launch of M.Phil. Physics program is to effectively equip the students with a solid foundation in core areas of Physics because of which they would be able to pursue their higher education in their desired interest areas. The combination of high quality curriculum, highly qualified faculty, well-equipped laboratories and all available necessities at the Department give exposure to leading-edge technologies. These facilities open up new avenues for substantial contribution of graduates in respective industries and research organizations such as PIEAS, PAEC, KRL, SUPARCO and Meteorology etc.
- Recent 4 passport size color photograph
- National Identity Card of the candidate and of the guardian
- Matriculation / Senior Cambridge or equivalent Certificate
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Intermediate or equivalent
- Bachelors/ Masters Detailed Marks Sheet
- Provisional / Character Certificate of the college/institution last attended
- An undertaking by student's parent/guardian
- Higher Education Commission (HEC )