This program is the flagship of the department in introducing it. It is a one year full time program. It aims to train clinical psychologists for acquiring professional skills like assessment, management by using different therapeutic interventions and clinical research. The trainees are required to develop these skills in working with special educational setting to deal with their behavioral and emotional difficulties, child, adult and old psychiatric patients and undertaking a research project.
- Govt. and Private Sector Jobs in BPS. 17 and above in the Health Department.
- Govt. and Private Sector Jobs in BPS. 17 and above in the Special Education Department.
- Govt. and Private Sector Jobs in BPS. 17 and above in the Education Department.
- Working in Private Clinics as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Placements in NGOs.
- Counseling Psychologists in Educational Institutions and private sectors.
- Teaching of Behavioral Sciences.
- Govt. and Private Hospitals and Medical Colleges.
- Department of Psychiatry in the Govt. and Private Hospitals.