Riphah College of Veterinary Sciences (RCVetS) is a premier veterinary college in private sector in Pakistan established in 2012. It offers five years Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, Para veterinary diploma and other short courses. The Riphah College of veterinary sciences is the only institute that has been accredited by Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) in September 2012. The College will impart quality education and necessary skills with integration of Islamic values and norms. All the efforts will be made to provide conducive atmosphere needed for an ethical career and profession to produce professionals that could meet the international standards. The college is committed to produce Vets and Para Vets who are capable to compete internationally for employment with special focus on Middle East, Europe and Canada. The College is located at main Multan road Lahore. It is peri urban area of the city and is thickly populated with livestock that is an advantage to have not only sufficient number of sick animals but a variety of cases at College Teaching Veterinary Hospital and Artificial Insemination Centre for the practical demonstration and learning of students. A modern slaughter house at walking distance, number of commercial Poultry Farms and Feed Mills within the radius of 30Km will be an other good source of learning for the students.
Riphah College of Veterinary Sciences
To become an excellent veterinary educational institution. To be a hub for scientist, researchers, industry and farmers for the development of livestock and poultry sector.
The Riphah College of Veterinary Sciences aims at striving toward excellence in teaching, research and professional services to expand knowledge and provide services in veterinary sciences for the development and welfare of animal industry, animal care and food security & Safety.
- To produce a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine graduates who could meet the National and International standards of Veterinary profession being skillful, ethically strong and motivated by Islamic ideology.
- To enhance research activities that shall contribute to knowledge in veterinary sciences and benefit the farmers & society.
- To provide quality and up-to-date veterinary services for the prophylactic measures and treatment of sick animals.
- To provide training and consultancy for the establishment and management of livestock and poultry farms.
- To provide free consultancy services to poor farmers in villages and encouraging female gender participation in training, farming and veterinary services as well.
- To develop linkages and bilateral cooperation with National and International Veterinary Institutes and Organizations.
- Free pick and drop facility from hostel and Motorway Junction, Thokar Niaz Baig to college.