For All Programs (Except MBBS & BDS)
- Admission fee and Withholding tax are non-refundable.
- 50% of other heads of dues (except security) shall be deducted in case you leave university and apply for refund with in 8th to 15th day of commencement of classes thereafter only college security shall be refunded after adjustment of outstanding amounts.
For MBBS & BDS
- 100% of total dues shall be refunded after deducting admission fee to students leaving college before start of classes.
- 50% of total dues shall be refunded to students leaving college within one month of start of classes.
- Nothing shall be refunded to student leaving college after expiry of one month of start of classes.
Hostel Dues are refunded after 15% deduction to the students applying for cancellation of seat within four weeks of joining hostel facility. No refund is made what so ever after expiry of four weeks of joining hostel facility.
Refundable securities are paid at the time of leaving college after adjustment of outstanding dues.